Best tv wall mount full motion Buying Guide (2020)
TV wall mounts are used to hang your TV screen on a wall, to get rid of the use of a TV stand or furniture. It is often a plastic and metal product that is screwed to the wall using screws and nails for guaranteed stability. Once screwed to the wall, remove the stand from your TV, and use the brackets/attachments on the back of the screen to hang it to the wall mount. Having your TV mounted on a wall allows you to watch your TV from impressive angles and much more immersive viewing like you’ve never seen before.
We have written this article to help you choose the best wall mount for your TV, according to your needs and your TV. Before making any purchase, please have a look at our buying guide to learn more about the TV wall mount at the bottom of the page. A guide full of very useful information to help you choose the best product, the most adapted to your needs.
What are the different types of wall-mounted TV mounts?
If you have a free-standing flat-screen TV, and you want a sleek look for your bedroom or living room, a TV wall mount will be the best way to achieve this. But before you buy one, you need to find out about the types of support models, as there are several, you need to choose the right one.
Fixed-mount – This mount hangs on your wall and doesn’t move, your screen will just be glued flat against your wall. With this type of wall mount, your TV will be fixed in the same place, it cannot be adjusted for example to counteract a reflection or other. So choose carefully the place where you screw the mount on your wall! For its lack of flexibility and rotation, these are the cheapest types of wall mounts.
Tilt Mount – This mount allows you to tilt the screen to get the best viewing angle possible. It allows the screen to be tilted up or down. Perfect for a home theater.
Slim Mount – This type of mount can be either fixed or tiltable. This is the thinnest type of wall mount, which will allow you to really stick your screen to the wall.
Swivel Mount – This is quite similar to the mount but with the ability to slide the screen horizontally to get the best angle.
Hinged mount – This is the most versatile TV mount of all. And it’s often the most expensive. It has an articulating arm, allowing you to move the screen away from the wall, spread it out somehow and tilt it in any direction.
One of the biggest advantages of having a wall mount for your TV is that it saves space in the room where it is located, and more generally in your home. Not only will the TV be completely glued to the wall, but you won’t have to bother with a large TV cabinet or stand that takes up a lot of space. Instead, your TV will be firmly mounted on the wall mount, which will take up much less space than all that. If you have a box, a DVD player, a console or whatever, you can always have a small piece of furniture to store them in, but it will obviously be much smaller than a complete TV cabinet.
List of top best tv wall mount full motion
1.Cheetah Mounts Dual Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket for 20-65”
- Fits VESA 400 TVs up to 115lbs
- The 17” wall plate fits 16” wall studs exactly
- This mount ships with Four sets of TV mounting screws and spacers to fit most TVs
- 14.5″ Extension, 2.7″ profile when Collapsed, 130° Swivel, ±20° Tilt., ±3° Rotation Adjustment. Includes a 10′ Twisted Veins HDMI Cable, and a 6″ 3 Axis Magnetic Bubble Level and a Lifetime Guarantee.
2.VideoSecu ML531BE2 TV Wall Mount kit 26–60 inch
- Heavy gauge steel mount supports TV up to 88 lbs. Compatible with VESA
- Tilt, pan and 20” pull out from the wall provides maximum viewing flexibility.
- Low profile mount retracts to 2 1/2″ and nests centered on the wall
- Free Magnetic stud finder
- 6ft HDMI cable and mounting hardware included in this mounting kit
3.Mounting Dream Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 37-70 Inches TVs
- 37-70″ Up to 132 lbs, with max VESA 600 x 400mm
- Save space: low profile TV wall mount place your TV close to wall 1. 5” flush profile, This TV mount saving space greatly with stylish appearance
- Reduce glare: tilt your TV forward up to 8 degrees to reduce glare for better viewing
- Easy to install
4.AmazonBasics Heavy-Duty, Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 32-inch to 80-inch LED, LCD, Flat Screen TVs
- 32- to 80-inch TVs (up to 130 pounds) for enhanced home TV-viewing experience
- 15 degrees of tilt for optimal viewing angle (+10 to -5 degrees); Articulating design extends up to 19.9 inches from the wall
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum and steel for reliable strength
- Equipped with a built-in bubble level
- Fits stud 16” apart
5.ECHOGEAR Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Most 37-70 inch LED, LCD, OLED and Plasma Flat Screen
- Extend out 16” and swivel 130º to give any seat in the house the perfect viewing angle. Also, this mount sits only 2.6” from the wall when packed in
- 4x rated weight. This mount is rated to support 70” & 132 lbs
- Have 18” or 24” studs? Check out larger mount, the EGLF2. Simple 3-Step Install- 1) Screw the brackets to the TV 2) Bolt the wall plate to the wall 3)Attach your TV to the wall plate
Things to consider when choosing a wall-mounted TV mount
Once you’ve decided to have your TV screen attached to a wall mount, you may be wondering what to do next. With so many different makes and models to choose from, how do you know if you’ve chosen the right one? You can sort through all of this by looking at these things to consider when choosing the best TV wall mount.
TV size – There’s no doubt that you need to buy a mount that is perfectly suited to the size of your flat screen. If your TV doesn’t fit properly on the mount, you won’t be able to use it. If you need to drill holes in the mount or modify it manually, you may damage your screen. Therefore, please choose a wall mount that is suitable for the size of your TV.
Supported Weight – All wall mounts support different weights, so you need to buy one that can support the weight of your TV. If you own a rather large TV with a heavy screen, you should not mount it on a low cost wall mount that is not designed for high weights. If you ever mount your TV with an unsuitable bracket, you run the risk of damaging the screen, your wall, the floor, and any objects that may be in the way of the bracket and screen when they come off the wall.
Ease of installation – Anyone can install a wall mount without the help of a professional if the right mount is chosen. Try to buy wall mounts that are not complicated to install.
Price – Always look at the price of the brackets you are considering buying. A cheap TV wall mount may be of lower quality and more likely to break than a more expensive model. Likewise, an expensive mount will have features and functions that you may not use, so why pay more, and not choose a more basic mount. So choose a media within your budget that will satisfy you with its features and functions.